|Monastery of Spinjitzu||Wu's temple|
|"You just have to look at it from a different point of view."
|"While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"
Wu is playing flute on his staff at his dojo. He tries spelling out "The Master" on a wall, but before he can do so, a chicken interrupts him. Annoyed, he shoos it away and begins again and again, only to be disturbed every time. When he tries to stop the chicken that climbs on his large statue, the head of the statue falls and is destroyed.
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame (non-canon)
- The large statue of Wu above the temple is similar to the statue of Garmadon in the Corridor of Elders.
- The temple is based on the Monastery of Spinjitzu, as both are large temples owned by Master Wu built on a high mountain above the clouds, with a large courtyard and a tree behind the walls.
- The gates to the temple grounds are made in the shape of a minifigure head.
- It is unknown why the temple did not appear in The LEGO Ninjago Movie or why the ninja did not appear in it. However, it is possible that this is the place from which Wu returned at the beginning of the movie.