- You may be looking for the game.
- 1 History
- 2 Transcript
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Videos
- 5 Gallery
- 5.1 Posters
- 5.2 Types of gi revealed on the site
- 5.3 Thumbnails for missions
- 5.4 Badges
- 5.5 Screenshots
- 6 References
The Wu-Cru was mainly situated on LEGO's official website as a sub-page of the Ninjago site. Fans could complete "missions" in the form of quizzes or LEGO building challenges, and the rewards for participating consisted of "badges" as well as occasional concept art or other additional material relating to the Ninjago franchise.
One activity allowed the user to choose one of the Ninja and "level up" by completing missions, advancing through the ninja's uniform variants, which gave a number of new designs for Lloyd and Nya in suits that they had not worn in the series due to becoming ninja after the others. It also showed all of the ninja in a new suit based on Wu's Temple robes from Possession.
|"That's not what happened at all!"
LEGO released a series of short videos on its official YouTube channel to promote this page on its website. The videos took place at Steep Wisdom, where Wu would talk about bettering oneself as a ninja. The videos use the same animation style as the show and seem to take place take place after "Day of the Departed," seeing as Cole is not a ghost and the ninja wear their Honor suits (but with golden shoulder armor instead of dark brown), though Nya wears her Destiny robe instead.
The official playlist of these videos can be found here.
- "Infamous" – Among some photos in Lil Nelson's hospital room.
- "Public Enemy Number One" – On the middle pillar in the Library of Domu.
- "Misfortune Rising" – On one of the warning signs out the front of the repo yard.
- "On a Wish and a Prayer" – On the underside of the rope bridge on Tiger Widow Island.
- "My Dinner With Nadakhan – On a lantern next to a sleeping Sky Pirate.
- "Wishmasters" – Within a barrel on the Misfortune's Keep.
- "The Last Resort" – On a wall in Dr. Julien's workshop.
- "Operation Land Ho!" – On a pinboard in the Police Station.
- "The Way Back" – On the billboard after Jay's final wish.
- "The Hatching" – On a man's mug in the Borg Store line.
- "A Time of Traitors" – In video footage of the alleyway where Zane was attacked.
- "Scavengers" – Inside Dareth's empty trophy case.
- "The Attack" – On a mug inside the Temple of Airjitzu.
The symbol appears in a number of other places in the following installments, such as a wall in the Destiny's Bounty and on The Fold's drum set as well as Nya's drum set in the "Wu's Teas" "Music Night" shorts. It also appears in The LEGO Ninjago Movie on the back of a boy's shirt.
There were three polybag sets based on or at least related to the Wu-Cru concept.
There was also an app based on the Wu-Cru.
- Main article: LEGO Ninjago: Wu-Cru
For the transcript of the videos, see here.
- The word "Cru" refers to the word "crew".
- This was the first promotional concept of this sort, followed by the Journey to Mastery in 2021.
Types of gi revealed on the site
Thumbnails for missions
Welcome To The WU-CRU
Train With Your Cru
Build With Your Cru
Grow Your CRU
Whatever It Takes!
Prepare For Anything!
We Are the WU-CRU!
|Specials, promos, and other media|
Bloopers and outtakes
Wu-Cru · Journey to Mastery
Other online media