All of my visions have come true.
Zane's visions are a prophetic ability occasionally experienced Titanium Ninja while he is "asleep."
- 1 History
- 2 List of visions
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
Zane wakes up from another vision of the Titanium Dragon.
Zane visions Aspheera breaking into the monastery with her staff. Next, a parade of Pyro Vipers marches by. The vision ends with a glimpse of the Ice Emperor and Boreal freezing Great Lake, Ice Fishers, and the ninja.
List of visions
- The Green Ninja
- The Titanium Dragon
- Aspheera banishing Zane to the Never-Realm.
- The freezing of the Great Lake.
- Zane sitting on his throne as the Ice Emperor.
- 4. "Never Trust a Snake"
- When Zane tells all his previous visions to Jay in "Wasted True Potential", he wants to say one more that was before the vision of the Green Ninja, but that was the first. It's possible Zane had some visions before, or it's just for a joke.
- Zane states in "Child's Play" that Nindroids don't dream. However, his prophetic sights are not dreams, but rather, visions related to his sixth sense ability.
- In "The Day of the Dragon", Zane hallucinates the Titanium Dragon when he is awake.
- When asked if Zane's visions were a result of his time-displacement in the Never-Realm, Tommy Andreasen said, "NO SPOILERS!!!" He later stated that the question was too speculative.
- Zane's visions are often connected to his fears in some way. The Green Ninja vision involved his and the other ninja's fear of Garmadon returning for the Golden Weapons; his Titanium Dragon visions came from his fear of death; his transformation of the Ice Emperor, which was foretold in one of his visions, could be seen as a fulfillment of his fear of losing his humanity as revealed by the Mirror of Fears in "The Explorers Club".